Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday Weekday Update [2.4.15]

I'm still trying to figure out a good posting schedule - because honestly, I don't want to post everyday like most people. So, I think I'm going to post Monday-Wednesday-Friday, and maybe something else in between, if something comes up.

So -- introducing: Wednesday Weekday Update! 

Where I'll be talking about the week so far - things I like, things I don't like, etc. 
Welcome.

1. Sam-man's Samurai Sixth Birthday


My main man turned six and we celebrated with a ninja/Samurai/China party.

There were Chinese lanterns, balloons that looked like ninjas, and cake.


I'm proud of this little dude. He's sweet, kind, and hilarious. He's always the first one to tell a joke, but also the first to give you a hug! I can't wait to see him grow up (even though I wish he'd stay little!) and become a great man! Love you buddy.

2. Harper Lee's releasing ANOTHER book


Y'all. I never had to read "To Kill A Mockingbird" in high school. Yes, it's a tragedy. But when I finally read the book a few years ago, it quickly became a favorite. So I'm WAY excited that the author is releasing another work 50 years later!

And apparently I'm not the only one:

3. I was on the news!


See cute Melissa Rycroft-Strickland in the front (gray tank)? Well, look two people behind her and you'll see yours truly! My job ZYN-22 was featured on WFAA Daybreak on Monday as the newest "workout craze". We were featured three times throughout the day. So cool! 

You can see the segment HERE!

4. Magic Mike XXL trailer is here!


Go ahead and judge - but I'm going.
#sorryimnotsorry

5. Got my Cowtown jacket!


Cowtown (aka my favorite race!) is in 24 days and I'm very excited! I received my registration e-mail and a jacket this week. I'm running the 10k on Saturday and the half marathon on Sunday - otherwise known as: the Cowtown Challenge! Which really just means you run a race on Saturday and one on Sunday - and you get an extra medal and tshirt. It'll be a..challenge. Ha :) But I'm really excited about it. If you need something to do at the end of the month, you're more than welcome to cheer me and the other racers on! We'd love it.

Have a good rest of the week!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment