Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fun Found Things Pt.1 - 11/15/2015

Part 1 - 11/11/2015

Hi! I hope your weekend was fabulous. Mine has been fairly relaxed and good. I wish it was a tad bit longer, but as someone who ends up working most weekends too - I'm just thankful for weekends.

Here's a few fun things I've found this week on the Internets:

1// THIS converted warehouse! It's officially the coolest door rooms I've ever seen.


2// WHY Harry Picked Ginny, Rather Than Hermione! I love this article. I love this partnership. I never thought from day one that Harry should have ended up with Hermione. That wasn't what he needed. The relationship between the two is proof (albeit only in fiction) that men and women CAN be just friends. 

3// THE FORCE is strong with this toddler! Listening to her sing the "Imperial March" is just about the cutest thing in the world. 

4// SCHMIDT is my spirit animal. He is, quite possibly, the best part of the show - aside from Nick Miller (obvs) and deserves ALL THE THINGS


No Schmidt, you're MY boo.

5// MORE BOOKS! I've only read 4 on this list (1, 11, 29 and 31) One and twenty nine being two of my favorite books ever! And well, obviously I have a lot of love for the Deathly Hallows - but I'd love to read what's on this list! I'll get a chance with "Unbroken" since it's on my list of memoirs before 26, so that's a start!

Have a great rest of your Sunday!
C



No comments:

Post a Comment