Sunday, May 1, 2016

Fun Found Things: Pt 2!


Remember that time I used to blog? Yeah, I don't really either. Life is bananas right now..I'm throwing around the word "coping" a lot..and I had Chick-fil-a three nights for dinner this last week. So, I don't exactly have a lot to update y'all on (maybe when things have quieted down a little), but, after reading through some of my blogs..I've got a few things that HAVE to be shared.

 1// 49 PHRASES to Calm An Anxious Child.
But for real, it's for adults too.

2// What? FITNESS PROS are insecure too?
Obviously, they're human. I just don't think people think they do. 

3// Living with BIG EMOTIONS.
The third solid read in a row. I loved all three. So applicable to my life right now.

4// There's new flavors of M&MS!
Spoiler alert: they're all bad. The Everywhereist always says exactly what we're all thinking.

5// Places to go: The TREE CHURCH!
Uh, can I just live in the tree church? Because I wanna.

and, a song:


Oh, because you've been listening to something OTHER than Lemonade this week? 
Liar.

Also:
1. Those are CHILDREN. Except for the guy with the dreads at the beginning. He does by Wildebeast..he does all the choreography. 
2. The girl in the purple..right?!

K, byeeeeee
C

No comments:

Post a Comment