Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: Oct 15, 2015


It's not Throwback Thursday, but I'm definitely feeling some old jams today..enjoy!

1// After Tonight by Justin Nozuka


I love this song. I think it's because it's one that I can keep up with. You know, like in rap songs when you try your hardest to learn the words because it makes you feel that much cooler? Yup, this is my speed..ha.

2// Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run


This video is terrible..but the song is just enough middle school angst that I loved it.

3// Overboard by Justin Bieber


What? It's good. Don't judge me.

4// The Hardest Thing by 98 Degrees


LONG LIVE SWEATER TURTLENECKS.

P.s. Can anyone name the other people in 98 Degrees besides Nick Lachey and his brother? Don't worry, neither can I. 

5// Boston by Augustana


My baby sister is currently road tripping to her new home in Boston, so this one is for her! Love you, HB! 

C

No comments:

Post a Comment