Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday's Mixtape : CELEBRATION!


After a pretty ballin' summer, there's been a few things to celebrate lately - and while I'm not quite ready to share them..today's tunes are all about the good things in life! The party! The celebration! The mood lifters! Enjoy.

1// Love on Top by Beyonce


This song and this moment (when she publicly announced Blue Ivy!) will always evoke a little smile on my face. Love Queen Bey.

2// Your Smiling Face by James Taylor


This song is the ABSOLUTE BEST! It always puts me in a good mood - regardless of how I'm feeling at the moment! I got to see it in person a few summers ago, and had a total fan girl moment. JT is the best.

3// Five More Hours by Deorro ft Chris Brown


A new Chris song?! Count me in!

4// All She Wants to Do is Dance by Don Henley


I mean..doesn't the title say everything?!

5// Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding


Honestly, I'm over Ellie and would rather put the Glee version of this on the blog - but I thought I'd tough it out and put Ellie on here. I'm just super into this jam right now.

"And now I know the truth..that anything could happen"

And it did,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment