Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: Favorite Summer Jams!


I feel like I haven't done a Monday's Mixtape in a while - sorry about that! Things have been sort of crazy lately.

This one is all about my favorites from this summer - since, unfortunately, the fall semester is almost upon us. (I'm more #TeamFall anyway :D

1// Want To Want Me by Jason DeRulo


This song just puts me in a good mood! Jason consistently puts out good, catchy tunes and I'm excited to see what he comes up with next!

2// Where Are U Now by Skrillix, Diplo and Justin Bieber


This song is so unique to me, and I love listening to it in my car. When the beat drops, you just want to dance!

3// Fight Song by Rachel Patton


I think I've added this song into one of my mix tapes before, but I just love it. It's a personal "song of the summer" for me - and reminds me to be strong after not the worlds best summer.

4// Swayin' by Cole Swindell


This one may throw you for a loop in regards to a party play list, but I'm sort of obsessed with it right now. Cole's whole (self titled) album is awesome! You should totally check it out.

5// Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) by Silento 


I, in no way, can do this dance..but I LOVE IT. 

Have a good Monday!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment