Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: December 14, 2015


I'll spare you guys what I'm actually listening to this week (JUSTIN BIEBER) and post some throwbacks..because who doesn't love a good throwback?!

1// 5:19 by Matt Wertz


I feel like he's a bit of a John Mayer knock off, but in the best way. It's a good driving in the car, windows down, chill song.

2// Spanish Dancer by Patti Scaialfa


Bit of trivia for you: Patti is Bruce Springsteen's wife of 24 years! There's a ton of talent in that house hold, y'all.

3// Glitter in the Air by Pink


Don't worry..I don't know why I added this one to my list either..but I like it. It's my favorite Pink song. Possibly the only one I actually like..(she's definitely not my favorite.)

 4// He Wasn't by Avril Lavigne


My 8th grade self had just broken up with her older boyfriend over AIM around the time this song came out. So, obviously I knew what Avril was talking about.

P.s. I miss AIM. Anyone else?

5// Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard


Speaking of 8th grade. I always forget that Yellowcard is still making music (well, as of 2014) and they didn't stop with this album (they should have..). I played and played and played it until I played it some more. I just remember really digging the violin and the different style they had. *sigh..*

Hope you had a good Monday!

C

2 comments:

  1. But the Justin Bieber album is so good! (And I'm not usually a fan.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you know it's been on repeat in my car - I just had to have new material for the mixtape!

      Delete