Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: June 15th, 2015 + some links!


Holy moly, I haven't given you all some tunes for a few weeks..oops! These last couple of weeks have included a few meltdowns, some late nights that went straight into early mornings (having two jobs does that to you sometimes), and the heat. OH the heat takes EVERYTHING out of me..it's sort of miserable. #thankfulforairconditioning

Anyway, I'm back and here's a few things I've been listening to lately:

1// Where Are U Now (with Justin Bieber) 
by Jack U, Skrillix and Diplo


I've always had a soft spot for the Biebs. I loved his first album and thought he was so precious. It's hard to continue loving someone after they've done 97% of what he's done in the last few years, but after "Carpool Karaoke with James Cordon" on the Late Show, I remembered why I liked the kid in the first place. Also, this song..it's interesting and I totally dig it.

2// Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran


Just ANOTHER home run by my friend Ed. 

3// Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo


This may be my favorite song of the summer so far! It's just feel good and one that definitely sounds better jamming in the car with the windows down.

But only, not really..because it's too hot outside for that. Ugh.

4// Heavy Crown by Iggy Azalea ft Ellie Goulding


I'm going to be honest, I don't like either of them. Iggy sounds like a man and Ellie's voice is too much for me/I haven't really liked anything she's done. BUT, I like this song for some reason. I'll get back to you when I know the reason..

5// Gold Dust by Galantis


I just found this song this morning & I really like the guys voice. I'm trying to stay away from "club" music outside of work (spin studio = SO MUCH CLUB MUSIC), but I'll make one exception. You're welcome Galantis..whoever you are.

Also, some fun links:

1) I want to be this cool when I grow up.
2) Stiles & Scott 4 EVER. (Sam knows what I'm talking about..ammiright?!)

I'm going to go eat lunch and stare at Chris Pratt for 2 hours now. 
Have a great Monday,
C



No comments:

Post a Comment