Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: Teen Wolf Edition!


MTV's greatest show EVER (okay, behind Laguna Beach..for obvious reasons) TEEN WOLF is back for it's fifth season tonight! 

via annabel1811.tumblr.com

I'll be eagerly waiting (no I don't have cable, don't be a jerk about it!) until tomorrow to watch, BUT until then, enjoy some of my favorite tunes from one of my favorite shows!

1// Psychasthenia by William Fitzsimmons


I can't get on board with the giant beard with a bald head, but I can get on board with his dreamy voice. 

2// Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) by Flight Facilities


Every time I hear this song, it makes me want to run. And any song that makes me want to run is a home run in my book! 

3// Bad Moon Rising by Mourning Ritual (ft Peter Dreimanis)


If I ever wanted to be a bad guy, this would be my theme song. My favorite part is when the beat drops and the drums come in! Gives me chills just thinking about it.

 Also, if you have time, look up the original version of this song (by Creedence Clearwater Revival) and then marvel at the complete 360 that they pull! 

4// Night by Zola Jesus


Every song on TW tends to have a creepy overtone, and this one is no exception. I think I like it because you can hear the hurt and passion she's singing about - if that makes any sense. You can just picture whatever she's singing about just by listening.

5// Bright by Echosmith


I really like this song in general right now, so it's fun to get to add it to my TW list! I was thinking that Echosmith would be a one hit wonder (sorry Echosmith fans!) with "Cool Kids" with the way it was being OVERPLAYED CONSTANTLY on the radio - but I was definitely wrong. Keep doing what you're doing, Echosmith. I like it.

And if you ever need any reason to watch Teen Wolf, I'll give you a couple:



images via tumblr.com 

You're welcome,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment