Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday's Mixtape : 5.4.15


I'm exhausted today and really can't don't want to think past giving you some new tunes..so I'm not going to. Without further ado:

1// Gibberish by MAX (ft Hoodie Allen)


I'm posting it again - because it's so worth it! 
AND - it's FREE on iTunes right now..go go! You won't regret it.

2// Time Will Wait by Kristin Diable


If you wanted to listen to someone who sounds a tad bit like Janis Joplin..here you go. Janis Joplin and Emmy Lou Harris..yes. (if you haven't heard of either of those women, I feel bad for you and your musical education. Your parents failed you!)

3// Chrissie Hynde by Butch Walker


A good one.
He also sings a song called "Mixtape" that I love. 
You should listen to that too.

4// God of Ages Past by Shane & Shane


I met these guys when I was a sophomore or a junior in college - they're very cool, very very talented, and are worth listening to!

5// 'Til it Does by Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen


From their "Hold My Beer, Vol. 1" album (which is definitely on my list to get!) - funny and talented guys. Love this combination!

May the Fourth Be With You,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment