Saturday, May 2, 2015

Friday Favorites..on Saturday!


..on Saturday!

Yesterday was a busy day and I couldn't update. But I'm here on the first morning in a long, long time that I haven't gotten up for my long run (boo) so I can update!

Here are some of my favorites from this week:

1// Kathryn's essay on BODY ACCEPTANCE!


Kathryn is a fit yoga teacher, who, like everyone else I know (me included!) struggles with body acceptance. I like her take on loving who you are and how to show it when you don't feel like it all the time!

2// THIS HOUSE TOUR on Coco Kelly.com!


I l.o.v.e everything about John Henry's home! It's Andy Warhol (obviously) meets Professor Sprout, and I wish..oh I wish I lived there!

3// So..I'm watching a new show:


I know, I know - I just told you about "Younger", but it's currently on TV - and you know my love for Netflix. House is snarky, unapologetic, and different from any other medical show. I'm into it.

4// "Gibberish" by MAX ft Hoodie Allen


I can't wait til Monday to give you this song! It's so super catchy

5// Go Fug Yourself's take on the NFL DRAFT!


My favorite from the first rounders has to be Bud Dupree (an outside linebacker who ended up with Pittsburg!). That red suit jacket is everything - and his mama is gorgeous!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment