Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Clubhouse!

I've been lacking on blogging lately - life is moving pretty fast. BUT - I wanted to show of my new clubhouse before I forget. 

(p.s. clubhouse = my new apartment!!)


So, my apartment is loft style with the bedroom and bathroom upstairs. I spent 15 minutes picking out a shower curtain..I'm proud of it.


I have a reading nook! I have a reading nook! 

There was this odd space underneath my stairs right off the kitchen, and it just felt right to make it a reading nook. My gold chair is everything.


My view from upstairs! Excuse the boxes - I haven't figured out what to do with everything yet - BUT, I have storage everywhere. 

Grown up rule #45: always be excited about storage.


And last, but not least - my little book shelf near my reading nook. I love it. I can't wait to buy another row of shelves so I can buy more books :)

I'll post more pictures eventually (when it's nice and decorated!), but there you have it. It's my little paradise and I'm so happy.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment