Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday Weekday Update: 4.29.15


And I'm going to borrow some questions from MIX AND MATCH FAMILY because I can't think of anything to write about today. It's just been one of those days.


1// What I'm (because there's no we..ha!) Eating This Week:
I've been eating a TON of clementines, but that's really not anything new. I love those little things!

2// What I'm Reminiscing About:
I've been thinking about my marathon all week! It was only last Sunday, but it was an amazing day and I can't just let it go. (that sounds a bit dramatic..)


And on that note, Timehop reminded me that my poppa became a marathoner three years ago today! Had to celebrate that with him - and he sent me this back. I love him.

3// What I'm Loving:
The runners high I still have
Cooler weather
Naps in the afternoon

4// What We've (same as earlier..) Been Up To:
I've been trying to acclimate back to going to work, instead of pretending I'm an elite runner..ha! And there's been a lot of naps. And Netflix..and Hulu. I'm so exciting. 

(p.s. I'm a little over Gilmore Girls. I tried finishing, but got to season 6 out of 7 and started to completely hate it. Has that happened to anyone else?)

5// What I'm Dreading:
While I'm totally ready to move again, I'm definitely not excited for the actual moving thing. But I have amazing parents and the best guy, so that'll make things easier!

6// What I'm Working On:
The past couple of days, I've been working on a few things - art related things - that I'm not quite ready to talk about, but I'm excited about them!

7// What I'm Excited About:
Getting my toes done this afternoon
Planning a new running adventure (ultra, anyone?)
All of the summer movies coming out (so so so many good ones!)

8// What I'm Watching/Reading:
Like I said earlier, I just gave up on Gilmore Girls. I couldn't any longer. But, I found a new show this afternoon called "Younger". It's about a 40-something year old woman who poses as a 26 year old to get her dream job. I'm only 2 episodes in, but I like it so far.

via tvland.com

And I just started "Vampire Academy" by Richelle Mead and "If You Find This Letter: My Journey To Find Purpose Through Hundreds of Letters to Strangers" by Hannah Brencher. 


I've been looking forward to Hannah's book for MONTHS, and am super excited to read and review it! She is my word crush. Is that a real thing? I love everything she writes.

9// What I'm Listening To:
Marc Cohn has been on repeat for the last few weeks. I work in an environment that constantly has some type of upbeat, club music thumping - and when I get in my car and at home, I just want silence or something..less. Marc's self titled album, Marc Cohn, is that for me.


I'm a huge fan of everything, but I really love "Silver Thunderbird" right now.

10// What I'm Wearing:
My work t-shirt, Beyond Yoga leggings and Nike Frees. These leggings are the most amazing things I own - and I'm officially obsessed with Nike Frees. I want six more pairs.

11// What I'm Doing This Weekend:
I haven't decided yet. This is the first weekend in a long time that I haven't had to wake up to get my run in, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I may get up anyway and run. (Runners are weird..) I think I want to go see a movie and maybe get out of town for a while. That sounds nice.

12// What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:
My niece's first birthday!!
Seeing my grandma
Moving!
Seeing a few of my favorites graduate
Baseball games

13// What Else Is New:
Not much. I've kind of said what's up. Life is good, but a little slow right now..but it's always good.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment