Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday's Mixtape 4.6.15


I hope you all enjoyed time with your families and friends this weekend celebrating our Savior. I may recap a bit later on this week, but for now - tunes::

1// Preacher by OneRepublic


I'm officially obsessed. The end.

2// Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn


Marc's self titled album, Marc Cohn, has been replayed and replayed in the car over the last week. The man has a voice that I just really love, and though a little throwback, it's worth listening to..and listening to..and listening to ;)

3// You & I (Nobody in the World) by John Legend


So much swoon.

4// Never Seen Anything "Quite Like You" by The Script


It's a tad cheese ball, but I'm kind of, sort of, really digging it.

5// You Got It On by Justin Timberlake


YUP.

Speaking of, did you all see this::


SO MUCH YES. 

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment