Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites 1.30.15


1. YA Fiction


I told y'all, I'm obsessed. I just spent twenty minutes looking at prints of quotes from YA books on Pinterest, and ultimately decided on "The Fault in Our Stars"..because, how could you not.

I'll have to do a post of my favorite YA books, just to get the ball rolling and make all of you big fans as well!

2. Getting together for Caitlin's birthday last night



We definitely didn't take any photos of this little dinner, and Drix wasn't in the first one - so, I decided the world needed to see her sweet dancing photo instead.

You're welcome world.

But I'm very glad to have had the chance to celebrate my sweet friend Caitlin (the other Caitlin..) and be with my crew again. It was nice.

3.  This photo is my favorite.


You're welcome, internet world.

4. This quote from my sweet nephew:

"When asked what my nephew wanted for his birthday, he responded with "glasses like grandpa and a newspaper. I want to be an old man. I've been DREAMING of being an old man."


*nephews are the greatest*

I can't wait to celebrate that kid tomorrow. We're having a "China party". Which actually means - before you get defensive and weird - a karate party. I'm not 100% sure what that means either, but I'm looking forward to it!

5. Getting to spend my Friday morning in bed. With my electric blanket.

You don't get a picture of that, pervs.

Happy Friday to you all,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment