Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Mixtape 1.19.15

Normally I'd go with whatever I was listening to at the moment..here in 2015, but today my coworker (and friend!) Shelby and I spent the morning listening to songs from middle and high school. And wouldn't you know?

They're still the best.

So, here goes - five of my most favorites from those formative, awful, awkward, and interesting years:

1. The Reason - Hoobastank


Let's be serious. I spent many a day and night listening to this over and over - pretending that I knew anything about the "true love" that they spoke about. The love that changed your life.. (I didn't..!)

2. I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan


I was not the only girl in love with their singer. And..to be honest I can't even remember the guys name. I'll google. Give me a second.

Pierre Bouvier


Yup. He's still good looking.

3. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard


I remember thinking how "revolutionary" these guys were with their violin. And I still think they're unique and cool - and Ocean Avenue is just..good.

4. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney



I love love love love Jesse McCartney. JMac4eva.

5. Sugar We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy


I could sing every word to this song - still.
And Pete Wentz is a hottie.

Hope you had a great Monday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment