Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I wanna pthnuggle.

THANKFUL FOR: Places to work where the work attire is "chill". Today I wasn't feeling so hot, and dressed as such. Enter the tights, big tshirt, Columbia jacket, a vest and sneaks. And everything is black except the tshirt and sneaks. 


I'm no longer in college..but preach. And I love me some Han Solo..lez be honest

EATING: Nothing at the moment. But my office is made up of woman - except my boss - and so there's always candy. I keep telling myself not to eat all the things, but the mini Snickers and Twix were calling my name. Bitches. 


Sorry I'm not sorry.

LISTENING TO: Shelby and Crystal, my co-workers, do a photo shoot. Some gems from their conversation:

"You need a whip."
"You look like a secret agent."

FEELING: Eh, okay. I definitely would be home in my bed. Especially with my heated blanket. I'm a little obsessed with it!



THINKING ABOUT: Snuggling. I have been thinking about snuggling all day


WATCHING: Nothing right now. 

READING: I started "Eat, Pray, Love" last week - and didn't get very far. But, eventually I'll finish it. I'm also reading the February issue of Glamour magazine. 

LOVING: My outfit today (even though it's pretty rachet..), #ThrowbackThursday playlists on Spotify, and peanut butter. I can't get enough peanut butter today.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment