Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday's Mixtape 1.26.15



1. As Long As Our Hearts Are Beating - Jenny and Tyler


This song was my best friend's first dance at her wedding a few weeks ago. And..it's beautiful. It really just makes me want to cry. And dance with a cute boy.

So get ready to feel all the things..

2. Taste - Josh Abbott Band


I know it's a little old school, but it's definitely top 5 for me with Josh Abbott. 
It's a good two-step song.

Now I want to two-step.

Any takers?

3. Something in the Water - Carrie Underwood


I'm actually not a fan of Carrie Underwood.
I totally support her in standing up for her faith, but I can't always get behind her music. 
But for some unknown reason, I can't stop listening to this song! 

I'm pretty sure it's because she sings "Amazing Grace" in the background, and 
AG will always be one of my favorite hymns. 

4. Make You Miss Me - Sam Hunt


Sam Hunt is our office's official boyfriend. We love him around my office. 
And I'm a big fan of his whole album "Montevallo", but Make You Miss Me is the favorite. 

His voice gives me chills.
I just want to listen to him talk all the time.

5. We're Gonna Dance - Cody Jinks


This may not be the best quality of the song, but it's amazing. Boyfriend man texted me that this was his new favorite song, and I so agree! 

I can't wait to dance with him to it :)

Hope you have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment