Wednesday, March 18, 2015

25 Things About Me.


It's Wednesday and I normally give you an update on how the week is going - but, sadly (in keeping with the theme), I don't have 25 Things that have happened this week. So, you're going to get to read 25 Random Things About Me..because..I said so.

1// I was thinking about this yesterday - but I once dressed up in all green in middle school so that no one could pinch me. I was like deathly afraid of being pinched - we had just come back from living overseas, and I didn't really know the etiquette of St Patrick's Day (i.e. ONE item of green clothing..or the fact that you could wear something that HAD green on it instead..) so I wore my whole closet. Winning.

2// I finally feel like an adult because when I order a burger, I don't take every single vegetable off. Just the pickles, because pickles are gross.

3// My dream job is to be a movie critic. Or to just watch movies everyday and get paid for it. You can pay me in snacks too. That would just be a bonus.

via hey-me.tumblr.com

4// When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up in kindergarten, I told them I wanted to be a cheerleader or an ice skater. I never even tried to be either. Dreams are wasted on the young.

5// In college, while on a date with a guy, he sang to me. I was sitting down and brought my knees up to my chest, put my head on my knees, and silent laughed until he was done. Needless to say, it didn't become a second date.

6// I've had the same best friend since I was eight years old. She's the best person I know. (hi Mal! Love you!)


7// I think about running at least once a day. #obsessedmuch

8// I think my sister is the coolest girl in the world.


p.s. my sister in law is also cool. Just in case she sees this post ;) 

9// The scar on my forehead is from falling into a corner of a couch when I was 2 years old. Or from Voldemort. You decide.

10// One of my favorite parts of the day is getting off work and the first few minutes in my car. When it's silent and I feel like I can breathe.

11// I don't think I'll ever finish my "to read" list. There's just too many books. I can't wait to be retired and I can spend my days at the library.

via powells.com

12// One of my biggest dreams, since 4th grade, has been to own a horse.

13// I have painted my own mural in the town that I graduated high school in. It's something I'm incredibly proud of.


14// Chris Brown is actually one of the best concerts I've ever been to. My other favorites have been James Taylor and ZZ Top..all for different reasons!

15// My brother has always been my hero.

16// I got talked into pledging a sorority in college by a girl who eventually dropped out of pledging. It was one of the best (and worst) experiences of my life. I love my sisters, but 50 girls in one room can be tough sometimes.


17// Every year for the past few years, around February, I get the urge to cut my bangs. But I'm terrible at upkeep, so I have to tell myself that they aren't worth it.

18// I've never broken a bone. I got really close in high school with my ankle, but it didn't - and really, it's been a little off ever since.

19// I've always been proud that I could tell you what my favorite movie and song are. Most people have to think about it for a while. (it's Beauty and the Beast and "Free Fallin"..if you wanted to know..)

via godohelp.deviantart.com

20// Part of my heart will always be in the Philippines. We didn't live there long, but it made an incredible impact on my life.

21// I was awarded "Most Cub Spirit" for senior awards in high school. Mostly because I used to make cool tshirts with my friends names on them. I loved it.


22// I've played 3 instruments in my life - piano, guitar and banjo. With banjo being the clear winner. Obviously.

23// Two of the greatest days of my life were when I saw the Denver Broncos in person for the first time (beat the Cowboys..no big deal) and when I ran my first marathon! I can't wait to do both again sometime soon.

24// I could eat burgers every day for the rest of my life. Also queso. Also donuts. Also bananas. Because I'd be really fat if that happened. Thankfully I like vertical running.

via Pinterest

25// I would not be the woman I am today without my people. You know who you are and I'm so very thankful for each and every one of you. Thank you for believing in me and caring about me. You da, you da best. 



- C

No comments:

Post a Comment