Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: The Walking Dead


Now now, don't worry - you won't find any spoilers here. Mostly because I'm a good 4 episodes behind, and am giving myself the next few days to catch up because the season finale was last night! But here's some tunes from one of my favorite shows to setcha up to love TWD a little bit more than you already do :)

1// I See A Darkness by Johnny Cash


2// Turn It Up by Ted Nugent


Y'all, Ted is one of the greatest guitar players - if you didn't already know that. And, fun fact, I once took a Zumba class from his wife! She was really down to earth and SUPER in shape!

3// Oats in the Water by Ben Howard


UGH. I'll never get sick of this song.

4// The Last Pale Light in the West by Ben Nichols


Nevermind that this is considered the Govenor's Theme (ugh), this song is amazing. Ben's voice is so great! I love a good raspy voice.

5// Bad Moon Rising by Mourning Ritual ft Peter Drelmanls


This cover is a complete 360 from the original version by Creedence Clearwater Revival, which you can hear HERE! It's a great "bad guy" song. I love it.

And one final song, because it's too good not to share:



Be not so fearful,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment