Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Weekday Update [3.11.15]


I'm feeling a bit better on the "sickness front", so this week has been better! Here's a little bit of an update for this week (so far!):

THANKFUL FOR//: I've been thinking a lot about my job and my life since I'm turning 25 next week (9 days!) - and it's definitely not what I thought life would be like. BUT - I have a fabulous family, the best friends I could ask for, a fun job that's fairly stress free, and a cute boy that makes me laugh! Life is pretty damn great.


One of my favorite parts of the week so far? My cute little ones and my favorite sister in law Face-timed me the other night - and I LOVED it.

EATING//: I've been eating a lot of turkey sandwiches lately. And I figured out that I don't like crusts on my sandwich - like a four year old! Crazy.

Also, Easter candy is out and I bought some Reeses eggs the other night. Best. Purchase. Ever.


LISTENING TO//: Like I've previously said, I've been getting a lot of my new tunes from my job! A couple of songs I've really been into lately are:

1// Psychosocial - Brooke Fraser


Brooke sings with Hillsong United and has branched off into her own solo career. The song is haunting and the video is just cool. I look forward to other songs from Brooke!

2// Ride It - Ginuwine ft Rhianna


I've talked about this song before, and really - I still just like it.

3// Geronimo - Sheppard


P.s. my favorite part of the video is the girl's blue hair.

FEELING//: I'm definitely feeling a lot better, thankfully - and actually, I'm just excited about being able to hear again. There for a while my ears were stuffed up too - which is so not fun! 

THINKING ABOUT//Next week! My birthday is a week from Friday (like I said earlier) and I've just been thinking a lot about..the food. Ha! My plan is to go to all of my favorite restaurants in town and go to my favorite movie theater. And cupcakes! Lots of cupcakes 


*I've successfully talked about Reeses Eggs and cupcakes in this post. Oh, marathon training.*

WATCHING//:  I've been watching a lot of Big Bang Theory and Gilmore Girls, like I've said before (yay Netflix!), but I also may have added a few episodes of "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"! 


"Kimmy" is about Ellie Kemper's character, Kimmy who escapes from a doomsday cult and has adventures in New York City. Ellie Kemper is adorable and perfect for the role, but I'm not 100% sure I'm into the show quite yet.

It's also produced by Tina Fey - and you can't go wrong with the Tina.


READING//:  I'm on a Rainbow Rowell kick lately, and started "Eleanor and Park"! Look forward to a post about the book in the near future - it's fantastic so far!

LOVING//: These pictures from my week:


Hannie and Jax. Soo tooooot.


Taking one of my new pairs shoes out for a spin this morning! 3 miles and the weather was pretty great. I loved it.


I might have snuck a picture of the man friend making me dinner the other night. 
He'll totally love it ;) I did.

Have a good rest of your week,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment