Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites: A Picture Heavy Post!



Hellur!


I hope you've all had a fantastic week. Mine's been long and I'm definitely ready to get out of town this weekend. I'm seeing the parents and we're going to a food truck party thing - woo!

Some favorites this Friday are:

1// These great DRAWINGS


The artist, Carter Asmann, uses coffee stains for the tires and creates motorcycles from it. So clever!

2// This article, 10 Things You Do NOT Need to Be Happier in Life! It's crazy how many of these I battle with constantly and I consider myself a happy person! I have a great life, and I'll always have to work on happiness. It's nice to know I'm not alone in it though - and if you're struggling with any of these, you're not alone. You're not.

3// The details from this WEDDING!


The confetti! The neon! The "If I Do Say So Myself"! All wonderful.

And speaking of WEDDINGS,


this inspiration shoot has me falling in L-O-V-E with the DRESS!

SO MUCH SWOON.

4// Wednesday meant..




spin, fajitas, popcicles (y'all, go to Steel City!), and crazy outfits in Urban Outfitters! 

5// And these oldies, but goodies from FOUR years ago:





I miss these cute girls and college! I hope you're all doing well.

Have a great weekend,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment