Monday, March 23, 2015

NO STRINGS ATTACHED: A Celebration.


Ah! Hello! 
I'm all recovered from the birthday extravaganza-ness, and not quite ready for a new week - but I'm going to try anyway..because we have something else to celebrate::


The ALBUM of my CHILDHOOD turned FIFTEEN yesterday! We're going to listen to my favorite songs from the album, reminisce and just have the BEST time!

But first, the music::

1. Bye, Bye, Bye


This song was/is/always will be my JAM.

2. It's Gonna Be Me


Oh this video - with the plastic dolls. Genius
Also..slutty.

3. No Strings Attached


Y'all. Even the good guys get burned.

4. I Thought She Knew


There are two reasons for this one: 
1. I like it.
2. Chris got his solo moment. Homeboy never got his time. 
And for that, a Chris shout out:

via tubetotelevision.com

Hey boy heyyyy. Dem dreds doe.

5. This I Promise You


If you would have asked me in 6th grade what song I was going to do as my first dance at my wedding, it totally would have been this one. It's one of my favorites.

And I definitely remember trying (desperately) to learn the Spanish version as well. I definitely tried to croon this song. It was magical..what can I say?

If you don't quite remember the Spanish version -
listen here all you Latin speakers lovers::


If you didn't listen to this CD, I really don't know how you survived your childhood.
I really don't.

via stillnsync.com

And a few more things to get you through this celebration:

For all of you Sons of Anarchy AND NSYNC fans.
Everything this author needed to know, courtesy of No Strings Attached.
A list of Chris's solos - they're important.
A No Strings Attached t-shirt that's been cut into a crop top.
And the HBO Special concert. (you're welcome)


NSYNC4EVER,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment