Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites: July 17th, 2015


Hey hey! It's finally Friday! Any plans this weekend? I'm working (of course) and hanging out with my friend Emily tonight. We're going to Rodeo Goat (whaaat what!!) We haven't seen each other in a few weeks, so I'm quite pumped.

Let's get started, shall we?

1// Pizza Farm with Nick Offerman


I mean, I'll believe anything if Nick Offerman tells me that it's true.

2// Leah Still


Leah Still, if you're not aware, is the daughter of Bengals defensive end, Devon Still. Thirteen months ago, Leah (who was 4 at the time) was diagnosed with cancer and given a 50/50 chance of survival. Devon was actually cut from the Bengals, but the team, realizing Devon's situation moved him to the practice squad so he could still earn enough money to cover the high, high cost of her treatment and be able to stay with her. And then he actually was moved to active roster toward the end of 2014 - which is very cool. Leah was in full remission as of May of this year, but has to continue with stem cell to prevent it from coming back. The ESPYS honored Leah with the Jimmy V Perseverance Award on Wednesday. I think she's quite the deserving little gal.

And here's her sweet daddy accepting the award (get ready to cry..):


3// #GrowingUpEmo

THIS ARTICLE made me laugh so hard. I don't consider myself emo, but I definitely remember when that was a thing. And when I thought myself to be a tad bit emo. Ha. Oh high school..

4// SQUAD GOALS


THIS IS THE BEST! The "Blank Space" recording is amazing.

5// THIS chair.


It's insane, but in the best way. I think I'm a 90 year old trapped in a 25 year olds body.

Have a great weekend!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment