Friday, July 3, 2015

FriYAY: Survey Time!


Happy Fri-yay, people! I found this little survey on my friend, Brooke's blog today and thought I'd join in! Remember when we all used to take surveys on Myspace..anyone? Anyone? :) Okay, here goes - a survey about me! 

Me! With a sparkler..because..4th of July. Obviously.
A – Age: 25 (I got asked if I was 21 the other day..I wish. Kind of.)
B – Biggest Fear: Being alone forever. Which is funny, because I love being alone. I just don't want to have to do it for the rest of my life.
C – Current Time: 4:17 pm
D – Drink You Had Last: Water (hydrate people, hydrate!)
E – Easiest Person To Talk To: My Mom, definitely.
F – Favorite Song: Free Fallin' by Tom Petty. Yes, the John Mayer version is good..but he'll never be Tom Petty. Move on.

Just in case you needed some music to go with this blog post.. (you're welcome)
G – Grossest Memory: Nothing incredibly gross has happened to me in my life. I do remember in the 6th grade that one of our dorm girls (my parents were dorm parents for a missionary school for a year) got in a motorcycle accident and practically took all of the skin of of her foot. The scabs are like a permanent fixture in my brain. Yuck.
H – Hometown: Ha, Bergren's don't really have an answer for that. I guess I'd go with Clifton if I really had to choose somewhere.
I – In Love With: Right now it's Chris Pratt, ice cream cones, bike rides and spending the morning/early afternoon in a movie theater. (#freeAC #ammiright?)
J – Jealous Of: Anyone getting to travel and have adventures right now!
K – Kindest Person You Know: That's my momma, for sure - with her mama coming in a close second. 

They're the best.
L – Longest Relationship:  8ish months.
M – Middle Name: Renee.
N – Number of Siblings: I have big brother, younger sister and sister-in-law. Yup, I count my SIL..because she'd hurt me if I didn't ;) Love you Beks!

(and the cutest little parents in the WORLD!)
O – One Wish: For more wishes.
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: called my mom, but my dad answered.
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: "So what are you doing right now?"
R – Reason To Smile: Remembering 4th of July memories! I love the 4th of July. It reminds me of my family in South Dakota. But it also makes me miss South Dakota.

You're welcome Han & Car ;)
S – Song You Last Sang: "XO" remade by John Mayer. (I haven't talked about John Mayer this much in forever..ha)
T – Time You Woke Up: 7 am.
U – Underwear Color: Purple.
V – Vacation Destination: One of my biggest wishes is to do a US Road Trip. Go anywhere and everywhere, but hit every state! Also, Austrailia and Ireland.
W – Worst Habit: Self pity/being ugly to myself.
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Just one that I remember! My dad gave me one after I almost broke my ankle in high school. It was one of those things that it would have been better if I had broken my ankle..bleh. It was gnarly. 
Y – Your Favorite Food: CHEESEBURGERS.

Anyone who gets me this will have my heart for my whole life!
Z – Zodiac Sign: Pisces. But I don't follow that junk.

Hope you have a safe and fun 4th!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment