Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday's Mixtape: GIRL POWER.


Since the US Women's Soccer team won yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea for a little GIRL POWER in y'all lives! Let's get started::

1// Fight Song by Rachel Platten


If you haven't been getting all sorts of PUMPED every time you hear this song, you've been doing life wrong and I strongly suggest getting after it! I love it right now because it definitely applies to many parts of my life.

"I've still got a lot of fight left in me"

Those are powerful words, y'all.

2// Grown Woman by Beyonce


Also see: Flawless, Run the World (Girls) and Irreplaceable. Basically anything that Yonce comes up with is girl power.

via tumblr.com

3// Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson


This is one of my favorite car jams - it's a real confidence booster!

4// I Look So Good (Without You) by Jessie James


This is the wildcard for this post. I have no idea why I like this song, but it's a good "break up song" - and when do you need girl power jams more than after a break up?

5// Dance Without You (Ricky Luna Remix) by Skylar Grey


I've been turning this one UP in my car lately. It's haunting and weird (p.s. go check out the real video..yikes), but also super cool. It's one of my favorites right now!


Again, major PROPS to the US Woman's soccer team! 
Have the best day!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment