Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites [1.6.15]


I'm a little late in the day, but..who cares :)

1. Jimmy Fallon can do no wrong.




I've been a big fan of Jimmy as of the past couple of years, and he definitely has a direct line to my funny bone! Especially this week - Saved by the Bell AND Neil Young? I mean,
seriously..the guy can do no wrong!

2. Finding cute old text messages


I love finding old text messages. They make my little heart so happy! This one in particular was sent with my pops BRICK of a cellphone - before the man finally got an iPhone! And baby girl was just little bitty at the time. It's just super cute.

You're welcome for your daily dose of cute.

3. This:


4. This situation..


Standing in line at Best Buy the other night, boyfriend looks at me and tells me that. I laughed so hard. He makes me smile.

#cuethecheesiness
#sorryimnotsorry

5. Best friend's wedding pictures are in!


Well, sort of. 
These lovely images are from their reception.

I love her. Bff for life!



Totally had to end on one of my sister. Because, obvi she's the best dancer in the Bergren family. And it needs to be seen by hundreds of thousands of millions of people.

Because that's how many people read this blog.

Just kidding :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment