Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Weekday Update [2.11.15]

THANKFUL FOR: This morning I'm incredibly grateful for the ability to send photos to someone else via Shutterfly! If you haven't used Shutterfly before, I definitely recommend them. My grandma lives in another state, and I was able to send her 10 or so 4x6 prints she's been wanting for under $5! It's fast, easy, and super convenient. 



Just a picture of my cute little grandma, momma and sister! 
So many wonderful women in my life.

EATING: I bought three little things of oatmeal the other day and I'm finally eating one. It's Quaker Real Medleys Summer Berry Oatmeal. I'm usually not a huge fan of oatmeal - even though sometimes I eat it on race day - but this stuff is fairly good. Sweet without being overly sweet. And it should counteract the two Oatmeal Cream Pies I ate last night.. thank you roommate ;)

LISTENING TO: With my job being what it is (a spin gym - so fun!), I hear a lot of different kind of tracks. A lot of them are dance material. But the other night I took a class at work, and she ended on "Fix You" by Coldplay while we were stretching. 


And it reminded me of how much I like that song - it's my favorite Coldplay, but then it also reminded me of a version of Coldplay's song "The Scientist" that Willie Nelson did. And, you're welcome. That's all I have to say about that. You are welcome.


FEELING: I'm still recovering/trying to recover from being sick, so surprisingly - I still feel tired. It's so miserable being sick and tired. I'm hoping a walk outside in the sunshine later will help!

THINKING ABOUTThe walk I'm having later, what kind of house I want to move to (a warm one!), this headache that I have, and about this weekend! I'm ready for a good weekend :) 

WATCHING:  A LOT of Gilmore Girls. But this morning is reserved for catching up on Pretty Little Liars and the Walking Dead! 


READING:  I started "The Age of Miracles" by Karen Thompson Walker this week. I'm not going to give anything away because I'll definitely be reviewing it - but I'm already hooked!

LOVING: All of the fun pictures from my best friends wedding that were put up this week! Check out some of my favorites:







P.s. I love you best friend!



*all images via Shalista Photography*

The photographer did an amazing job and the snow made the pictures so much more magical..although, I was FREEZING. My thin Texas blood just didn't even wanna. But I definitely want to relive that weekend again! SO much fun.

Hope you're having a great week so far!
C


No comments:

Post a Comment