Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday Weekday Update [2.25.15]


To know how my week is going you have to know that I've only ran once.


To know how my week is going you have to know I listened to metal while running. Loud.


To know how my week is going you have to know I've eaten 1.5 pints of ice cream..and bought another at the grocery store just now. And I plan on eating it all.

(p.s. I once saw Lieutenant Dan, otherwise known as Gary Sinise, speak at a charity event. 
I was like 10 feet from him. It was awesome.)

To know how my week is going you have to know I've been cooped up in my house because of ice. And grown up snow days aren't nearly as fun as when you were a kid.



To know how my week is going you have to know that I'm already in my pajamas and glasses. At 5 in the evening.


And really, I feel like this:


so I plan on staying in my room, watching Gilmore Girls, and eating another pint of ice cream. Because some weeks just aren't your week.

And I've accepted that.

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment