Welcome, welcome. I'm a little late on the blogging train (5:30 pm..whatevs) today. I got to spend my morning at work and then spent an hour getting home from work. Texas is getting all kinds of snow, for some odd reason - and people just can't deal. It's unfortunate. But, onto the good things:
1. This gif..because, Heavyweights:
2. "The Big Bang Theory" and "Gilmore Girls"
And I keep wondering why I didn't watch Gilmore Girls when it was on. Probably because my sister watched it..and I didn't want to do anything she did. Especially her phase when she would watch Oprah every day. Oops..I wasn't supposed to share that, was I? ;)
3. The library. I went on Wednesday and was able to check out Sam Hunt's new cd. It's fantastic. The man is hot AND can sing really well.
"Break Up in A Small Town"
4. Is anyone incredibly distracted by the Oprah gif?
Oh, number four's favorite would have to be:
No, I haven't gotten anymore Nike's yet. But I'm already shopping for my next pair - and I love these! I hope someone remembers them when my birthday rolls around next month.
5. Yesterday: wandering around Barnes and Noble (that place just soothes my soul..is that weird to say? It's one of my happy places), watching Sons of Anarchy and eating a Double Doozie (two cookies with frosting in the middle. Life changing). Day dates with my man friend are my favorite :)
Hope y'all have a good weekend.